A story of my life

Saturday 19 October 2013

Aidiladha 2013

Assalamualaikum.

I know it's a little bit kinda too late to write an entry about eidul adha, BUT since I didn't get to celebrate eid ul fitri with the families and friends on that last raya , I just feel that I rather than need, I HAVE TO and I MUST write an entry about it. A short one will do. Bukan nak panjang sangat pun, buat cukup syarat kata orang. LOL!

Enough with the draggy introduction, let's just cut to the chase. So eid ul adha happened to fall on October 15 (10 Zulhijjah) and it was Tuesday. My routine for eid was just like the usual -

In the morning - went to the mosque with family to perform the solat sunat hari raya haji. And the baju melayu that I should have worn for last raya puasa akhirnya dapat dirasmikan dengan jayanya pada hari raya haji lepas.

Aside from the one day break, the qurban itself - what I love about eid ul adha is of course THE FOOD. Mom and grandma cooked rendang ayam, lemang, nasi lemak, nasi briyani, lontong and what not. With not so little food just to celebrate my "comeback"? Hahaha. I wish I could list them all, but then, this entry will be about five hundred words long and most of it is about food. Bet you don't wanna read that. Or would ya? Kikikiki.

Lepas selesai solat, apa lagi makan time!

Lepas makan? Apa lagi? Korban time!

Let the pictures speak for themselves, okay? Here go -







And after the whole menyembelih, melapah dan mengagihkan daging korban punya proses selesai, it's about noon I reckon, and so I headed to a friend's house. There, I dapat la gather with friends, my ex classmates in school.


I think that pretty sums up my raya. Hope yours were great too! Ah, just so you know I have completed my exchange program in Germany. It was fun there but yelah, bak kata pepatah melayu "Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik di negeri sendiri".

Maybe, ehem yes just maybe, I'll publish an entry about my kepulangan ke tanah air. Don't get your hopes too high though, acah retissss sangat. Haha xP

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha.

Till then. Ma'assalama

Thanks for reading this.

credit : What's the harm?

3 comments: